Sunday 31 March 2024

It's just too hot to handle requested by Anonymous 31.03.24

Pics

My mother and my girlfriend were getting to know each other.

They had gone out for a girl's day shopping.

But when they came back I knew something was up.

They were annoyed to see me.

They told me I was cramping this style.

They could barely keep their hands off each other.

I asked them why they were acting so strange.

I thought they were just joking when they said if you want to know my name's Colin and this is Frank.

We are what you call body hoppers and we've decided to hop these two.

Colin was in my mother's body and Frank was in my girlfriend's body.

I had heard about this on the news happening to other people but you never expected it to happen to you.

I threatened to phone the authorities and have them arrested if they did not leave my mother and girlfriend's body.

They just looked at me and said foam the police.

They would just lock was away until we leave these bodies.

That could be days weeks months or even years.

You will be out here alone worrying about them whilst we're locked away with these bodies doing whatever we like to them.

So if you keep your mouth shut and let us have our fund we promise you you'll get your mother and girlfriend back in a couple of days.

He had no choice but to watch just the two perverted men start undressing his mother and girlfriend's body and start making out in front of him.

He was slightly ashamed by how much he was enjoying watching them.

He was ashamed of how much he was getting turned on by it.


It took him all his willpower to pull himself away from the lesbian scenery in front of him and lock himself in his room.



No comments:

Post a Comment