Tuesday 26 March 2024

I have never been with a gigolo.

 


55-year-old business executive Jason slipped out of bed and picked up the bed sheet to hide his nakedness.

His leg still felt like jelly and he could feel the man's sticky seed running down his inner thighs as he walked towards the bathroom.

He could not believe how much he had enjoyed being fucked by him.

He could not believe how wonderful his body felt and reacted to him.

He could not believe how much he craved his big cock between his legs again.

He could not believe how much he screamed with pleasure as he rode him.

He stood at the door of the bathroom and turned back to him.

He said with a playful smile on his face you were incredible.

You rocked my world.

I've not been a woman long and I've only fucked a handful of men but none of them have made me scream with pleasure like you did.

The man on the bed just looked at him and said it takes a woman to know what a woman's body needs.

In the bathroom, he switched on the shower and looked at himself in the mirror.

He could not believe how radiant he looked.

He shouted back through the bathroom door to the man the money on the sideboard.

I will see you next Friday at the same time.

I expect you to be gone when I get out of the shower.

He stepped into the shower with a smile on his face and stepped under the hot running water that washed all over his sticky sweaty satisfied body.



2 comments:

  1. Jason was once a 55-year-old executive, but a few weeks or month ago. He was a guy, now he wasn't the same person, as he err, she is now. A twenty-year old something. Prostitute a call girl actually. So how he switched into her body and her life as called girl. When he suddenly was in the middle of having sex with a custom, He/she was going to be penetrated. Before he realized it, he/she had his/her first feminine orgasm. It was one the worst and best thing that happen to him/her. When the afterglow of his/her first time. He/she cry. For some time. He tried to figure things out. WHY did this happen to me. Then he/she noticed the money on the sideboard. Then Jason had a idea, why not my mind and the body I am now to make me rich it will take some and if I plan it right. I have more money , than I original had. I do it 10 years maybe 15 years. All I have to do it either sleep with them or have sex with them, a month or so later Jason now Destine her professional name now her name is Alice, by he/she keeps his/her name. When to the bathroom trying to cover her naked feminine body. He/she is still not totally used it, well sometimes, he/she wanted to take a nice shower. To relax, to plan on his/her next customer. when he/she was finished. He/she was drying off her body. And enter the bedroom. She noticed the money on the sideboard. Then she placed her lingerie, and a robe. And notice if she has another customer today. She was checking her book, her pad to see if there was another one. She smiled, and she wondered at time what cause, or was it. On prepose or something else. She sometimes wonders, what happen to her former male or that she is probably him now, or that she isn't wonder the same thing, was the cause of it, was it something else. Or did Jason or Alice care. that is the question.

    ReplyDelete