Tuesday 16 August 2022

Looking for me?


It had taken them almost 5 years to track him down.

They did not recognise him when they drove into town in their battered pickup truck.

The information they had been given he was living in this town under a new identity.

They had no idea that the witness protection had given him a new body as well as their new identity.

So they were surprised when they were confronted by a middle-aged woman with blonde hair holding a sawn-off shotgun.

She said in an angry tone I wondered when you would be coming for me, boys.

She said raising the shotgun aimed at them and said you think I was mean when I was a man you have no idea the anger I feel now after 5 years as a woman.

She said I suggest you get back in your little truck and forget you ever found me before I do something unladylike.

The three men just looked at the woman standing there.

They could not believe Frank the Killer now Frank the woman.

They decided stupidly that they could take him.

The shotgun backed twice and two of them lay on the floor with their kneecaps shut off.

The third man hopped into the truck leaving the wounded behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment