Thursday 26 May 2022

it's not that bad requested by Anonymous

Tom could not help noticing over the past couple of weeks his wife's behaviour and attitude had completely changed.

She was no longer the shy woman he had married.

She had started smoking weed, drinking whisky and demanding sex all the time.

After giving into her sexual appetite he demanding to know what I've gotten into her.



She just looked at him and said I was wondering how long it was going to take you to ask me that?

She said this might come as a bit of a shock to you but I am not your wife.

I am a disembodied spirit.

When I was alive my name was Carl and I lived in this house.

When you and your wife moved in I thought I would just be fun too watch your lives.

One night whilst watching you two having sex I felt an uncontrollable urge of jealousy.

I tried to enter your body but I found myself falling straight through you and into your wifes.

When I gain full control of her body I went on a bit of a bender doing things I had not done since I died.

After a couple of days I tried to leave her body but found myself trapped.

I know she is sill in here with me as I can feel her mind and access her memories.

Tom just looked at what he thought was his wife.

He did not know if she was having a laugh with him or she was being serious.

Over the next week and a half the man inside his wife body convinced him who he was.

It took Tom a bit of time to get his head around the situation.

He could not believe in his wife's gorgeous body was a middle-aged man who had died yers ago.

He could not believe he was thinking why not make a go of it.

He is definitely better than her in bed.



Sorry could not use the images provided with the link.

Like




3 comments:

  1. Request: A genius, creates a machine that could project his mind into anyone, It was a perfect "militar infiltration" he could be rich but he was such a pervy, he used his classmate's mother, a fine mature woman as his "test" and he did. What he doesn't know, he could control his body and the other person, so he had 2 bodies now and he was having so much fun and doesn't care if her son arrived home he make her look like a slut, a mature slut.

    http://mom50.com/galleries/MB/2017/06/8xPor5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom and his pretty in a plain sorta way was beautiful, Sarah was a plain Jane, home body housewife sorta person. But that change when they arrived in there new home,
    Sarah behavior slowly changed, from that Plain Jane type person to more vivacious person, her clothes started to change, she started to wear more makeup, wearing and walking in heels. She started to drink more than that occasional drink. She started to smoke cigarette of two. And an when there was the sex it was different. That it was before.
    It more stimulating like she was a different person now.
    As Tom asked his wife Sarah what change you.
    Sarah sense that he probably knew that, she wasn't the same person she married.
    She looked him an confessant to him. I have to tell you something.
    What is it, dear.
    Well I'm a disembodied spirt .
    When I was alive I was once a man known as Carl, and this as my house or was my house when I was alive.
    When you and your wife, I decided to stay around and watch have sex. With your wife.
    After a week or so, I got a bit jealous of you. SO I decided to possessed, but as I tried to possess you. But I never got into, instead, I possessed you wife instead. So I decided to see if could take control of her body and memories.
    She was a shy woman, loved you dearly. But wanted to be more bolder. But didn't have the nerve to. She is still there inside here she sorta taking a back seat.
    As Tom, was looking at her and being confused and trying figure things out.
    He couldn't believe that his wife Sarah is now possessed by a middle-aged man who died to soon in life.
    Sarah said she wanted to experience, things again, she never thought that, being a girl would be so enjoyable, so she decided to stay a girl.
    As she finished her tale. Tom ponders what his wife told her. Was it true, that she was possessed that spirt, is now a part of her?
    Part of him believe it. But another part can't believe the possibility of it.
    Tom does like her both ways now. I do love her it will take time to adjust to the new her now?

    ReplyDelete