Sunday 24 October 2021

They have two genders you say? requested by Anonymous

To further learn about the human race The Virg Empire sent two of there scientists who had been genetically altered so they could shapeshift.

The first thing they did when they landed on earth was to kidnap the first two humans they came across.

Which happened to be two young women who were jogging through the local woods.

After putting them into suspended animation and connecting their minds to theres so they could access their thoughts they headed to the dwelling where the women lived to start their research.


Alien 1 
These bodies are incredibly strange.

I am so much taller than you!

They are full of hormones and crazy designers.

Just looking at you makes me feel strange and unnatural urges towards you.




Alien 2 
I know I feel so weak and defenceless this small.



Alien 1 
Is it just me or do you feel what is known to these bodies has horny?

Alien 2 
Yes when I look at you I feel a strings down between my what are they called legs.

I have a strange desire to get naked and suck your what are they called nipples.


Alien 1 
Why don't you do that and let's see what it's like.

This body seems to enjoy that.

Its bringing up so many happy memories of times before.



Alien 1 
According to the woman's memories this is something they enjoy doing quite a lot.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment