Tuesday 19 October 2021

Slipped through a crack in reality By Rhodry




He was warned not to go outside, he was told. But he believe that guy was a bit strange. What he didn't know the cosmic forces were realigning. That certain at certain times disappear or move places he said.

Which he ignored. The next morning he had a headache like never had. What did I drink last night. As I started to wake up. A mysterious person enter the room.
Ah your wake now , good. Put these clothes on leave the knicker off, you have at lease six that would want you.
Who are you, what are you talking about, he press on button on rod. A simple shock hit me.
You feral are all a like, you don't know your place in modern society.
Now do what your told. As he left the room.
I looked at the clothes, there consider of a dress, bra, a garter-belt, nylons and high heeled shoes. I didn't wanted to do it. But I did, never wore a dress before, never mind a bra and nylons. But put them on like I knew how to do it.
After 15 minutes later. He arrived. He said up, but I wanted for a minutes before I said anything. And before I asked , got another shock.
Then I got up. And asked why am I wearing these clothes, why am I treated like a slave.
Then he smiled, your not a slave, your sexual servant to serve, its people. Now come, as he began to start to push the button I rose up.
And took me, to the parlor, as I was lead to the parlor notice the place looked old fashion, but it looked new. Sorta a Retro techie spin on things, then I pass by several mirrors. I saw her, I mean me. I was a girl, freaking. which was bad enough, he kept call me feral, or wildling. This place is looks like its from the 1950's or 1940's, mostly. Plus there is no women's movement at all. Or at least it failed. And group of them lived as outcastes in the wild.
One this is the present far as know it. Two technological backward sorta 1940's version of steampunk society. Three woman of this society are basically second class. Forth women as I am here and basically servants in away. Or prostitute for society. Before I realize it, and refused, I was given a drink. And he mind started to go dumb. Five minutes later, my legs were spread. And my first customer started to pound his manly thing into to my now womanly legs. I try to refuse, but some these customers loves, a woman who struggles a bit. As he entered my womanhood. I couldn't help feel this pleasure in me. I knew it was wrong. But felt so good. As he finish with me. I laid there on the couch. Trying to make sense of this. To gather my strength. Before I could I was given another drink. And then another customer appear. How many men might serve and this was my first day. Keep head on straight. But I can't think straight, I'm just a servant. No, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment