Wednesday 27 October 2021

Down in Mexico: requested by Anonymous

Paul met Felita 3 years ago whilst travelling in Mexico.

He thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life.

They quickly became friends wich quickly turned into lovers.

She moved back to the States with him to start a new life together.

But things were hard for the young couple and he found himself having a go at her for no reason.

When things started to get physical she decided to move back home with her parents.

She told him that they needed a break feom each other.

She told him it was not his fault.

Back in Mexico she met up with one of her old friends and they started a relationship.

She sent Paul a letter telling him it was over and she had found somebody new.

Paul who was still madly in love with her took it badly.

He phoned her up and pleaded with her to give him a second chance.

But she was not interested.

So out of desperation he went to a back alley mind projection clinic.

They guaranteed that they could put his mind into her new boyfriend's body.

He paid them the money and settled back into the chair.

They connected his brain to the machine and within 2 seconds of throwing a switch he found himself in a very strange place.

Somehow they had missed the boyfriends body and connected him with Felita's mother who was at that moment in time was on the bed being pounded away by Felita's father.





Dios mío, esto no es donde se supone que debo estar!
Debería hacer que se detenga, pero se siente demasiado bien!

4 comments:

  1. Hi can you make one where I get invited to a Halloween party but have no costume but my grandparents left me their costume gun so I used it to turn my bimbo neighbor into a costume to put on and went as a slutty bunny but her memories and personality collide with mine making me act in a way that's not me getting plowed by some dude and loving it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. could you please create caption where dodge from locke and key uses the identity key on me and turns me into dodge because I asked her to and she did and I thanked her and I lived in the real world as dodge and I was happy that I could be dodge and I didn't have to be joseph anymore and also that no one was trying to kill me like dodge in the show and I could live the life of the woman I wanted to be and enjoy my new look and body specially vagina and boobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete