01 August 2021

Jennette McCurdy. requested by Josef Zápotocky

Josef just thought he had won a competition to meet one of his favourite stars Jennette McCurdy.

He had no idea that she had an alternative reason for the competition.

It was only after the meet and greet was over that he found out what the real reason for it was.

She was sick and tired of being a woman.

She was sick and tired of living her life in the limelight.

She wanted to swap bodies with him and take half her fortune and retire an average person whilst he continued her career in her body.

Which of course Josef could not say no to.


I am pretty sure I'm going to love being her!



2 comments:

  1. I have one request, it's about one shapeshift assassin who replaces a single mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete