Robert walked into the kitchen to grab a morning cup of coffee and got the shock of his life.
Marcus his roommate who was slowly coming to terms with his transformation was sitting on the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee wearing nothing more than a towel wrapped around his wet hair.
Robert just stood there wide-eyed and stared at the gorgeous female body that was naked in front of him not sure what to do next.
Marcus smiled at him and said in a very playful tone do you like what you see?

Robert walked into the kitchen like did hundreds of times he has to grab a cup of coffee. Many times nothing special. This time was different, he was getting a surprise a shock of his life.
ReplyDeleteRobert saw naked girl sitting there drinking a cup of coffee, well nearly naked , she had a towel wrapped around her hair.
Who, who are you, are you a friend of Marcus, he asked.
Are you kidding me, I am Marcus.
You are can't be Marcus, I said.
Yes, yes I am, Marcus , she said.
As he looked at her, and stared at her some more, then he realized it, it was true. What, what happen to you, he asked.
I, I don't know, all I know I when to sleep the night before. And the morning I was like like, she said.
Well did something happen odd or strange. Robert asked.
Well I did have this strange dream, I was walking in this forest, and a mist started roll in the woods. Before he could do something, a strange girl suddenly walked out of the mist she was wearing semi-transparent gown. Then she wrapped her arms around me. And she kissed me. As she kissed me, she slowly disappeared.
Strangely in my dream I slowly changed I was in the same spot. I, I was the girl semi-transparent gown sorta.
Before in the dream, I could react.
I suddenly woke up, I said no.
As slowly rose out of bed.
I striped my nightgown, nightgown, I wasn't wearing a nightgown. I was wearing pajamas wasn't I,
Slowly striped off the gown and started to for the shower. Mmm he not a wake yet, I said softly.
What wrong with my voice, I sound like I have a COLD, I sound like a girl. As I started the shower , I slowly stepped in, Ahh, oh I feels, so, so good. Then I washed my hair.
What, what why do I need more shampoo.
My hair isn't that long isn't it. Marcus thought.
As washed my hair, and washed myself. I, I felt almost erotic in nature. Why would feel like that.
The next five, ten minutes later, I stepped out of the shower.
Then I wipe the mirror off. Ahh, what the --- Marcus said.
I, I like a girl, I sound like girl. Then he realized it, as he slowly dried his longish hair now. That, that explains why I felt like that. I
I placed the short towel around my hair. And I search for a large towel or robe nothing thing, damn it.
I guess either go back to my room and grab something or get a cup of coffee. Well I choice the coffee.
And that is what happen, it was several minutes later, you was me naked sitting there drinking a cup coffee.
Doesn't this bother you, shock you, or even surprise you, Robert asked.
Well at first I was a bit surprised , but strangely I'm, I'm sorta okay with it.
As he stood up to see this gorgeous girl there, I, should more shocked or surprised of what happen to him.
All he was thinking about what next.
Well Marcus smiled at him, he touch his lip a bit with his fingers a bit. Well do you want to do next Marcus asked playfully tone, do you like what you see? Marcus asked.
I just smiled, and thought should I. Robert thought to himself.
good one
DeletePossession in a mature neighbor by astral projection.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.pornpics.com/galleries/all-over-30-juliett-russo-97798149/
thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
DeleteI have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.
AG