Monday 12 April 2021

Lily Collins: requested by Josef Zápotocky

Josef who had found himself in Lily Collins body 6 weeks ago thanks to the great shift was not sure what good was going to come out of meeting up with her for coffee.

He was scared that she would still be bitter about losing her body.

He felt that she might hate him for being the one in it now.

But he felt he had no real choice but to give her this closure she wanted.

So on the day of the meeting he got his ex-girlfriend to do his hair and make-up and help him pick out an outfit that look cute but was still respectable.

He made his way to the café not knowing what to expect.
all he knew was that she was now a man.

He was not prepared for her body to be immediately turned on an attractive to the man she was now.

He was really hoping she could not tell how wet he was getting just talking to her as they chatted.





4 comments:

  1. Cool story!

    fj

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was about six weeks, six weeks since Josef was a girl. He was Lily Collins for all purpose.
    he freaked out. And that the first two weeks. He slowly adjust to being a girl. A actual girl. physically, biological , genetical. But the emotions were mixed part of him adjusted to it. Another didn't want to .
    This mental battle last for a time.
    When it happen he got a call from himself. Sorta the person that's in his male body. Called her places , and wanted to meet in a week of so to talk.
    Josef was surprise shock. To find this person , this person named Lilly wanted to talk to me. She must very angry at me. Because I'm her. And she's me.
    So I decided to dress up, and look pretty.
    I went to the coffee shop, she want to meet.
    When I got there, I saw her/him sitting there.
    Please sit she/he said.
    Hello Lilly I said.
    Please called me Josef, I'm not really Lilly now Josef she/he.
    Please I'm not Josef now, I guess I'm Lilly for now.
    So what did call me for.
    Well, I knew that I was you and you are me.
    How, how did you know.
    Well, it kind have a sixth sense.
    You, you knew this happen to me, mean to us.
    Yes, I did.
    But why did you not call me , early.
    Well , I was adjust to being a guy. And need to adjust to being a guy. Like you do to.
    Yes, yes at first I did, but now I'm sorta adjust a bit. There many, many things, I don't understand many things.
    Like what she said.
    Well , at first I want to being a tomboy sorta, but now I feel different.
    Like what she/he asked.
    Well at first I want to really dress causally as possible. But when time came to do it. Mt err your friend said , I should dress up to see.
    Oh really she/he said.
    Yes, this was partly her idea, maybe I don't why I agree, But I did.
    And another reason. I want to see me err you again.
    I don't know why, but I feel something about you.
    But that's impossible I'm getting feeling about me err you . Does that make sense.
    If we're being truthy I feel something to about me err you.
    Are we getting interested in each other.
    Yes it is. she/he said.
    I thought this would come out badly, but I could get used to this.
    Me too. She/he said.

    ReplyDelete