Saturday 24 April 2021

Born to Dance: By Rhodry




Danny always wanted to be professional dancer.

But is Father wouldn't heard it. He consider it gay or girlie, for him to even consider it.
He wanted him play sports like boxing or football. Like many of the other boys did.
But Danny wouldn't consider it. Yes did a little golf maybe some tennis, which was fair at it. And did like it a little, but not professional.
Danny tried to understand why is Father wanted to bee more like him.
He said why not be like me. I can show you toughing up. Develop a stronger mind, and body.
He tried to tell him he has a drive and will to be good.
Dance still why dance its for girl.
Its for both girls and guys.
When if your gay it is.
Your telling me, I can take dance if a gay, or I am girl.
Well you said it, I didn't I know your not gay because your my son. And your definitely not a girl. If and I say if you become a girl yes.
Danny took that as challenge.
Danny was in his room concentrating for at time.
His father thought action were odd.
But one weekend Danny was in his room. from late Friday night to maybe Sunday afternoon or early Sunday night. He was there.
Then his door opened, there was this girl leaving his room.
She said well to him.
Well what, said he asked her.
Who are you, he asked .
Well I'm your son Danny.
No, you can't be Danny your a girl.
Well thank you for saying that.
Well I am your Son well was your son, I'm your daughter now.
Look you look like him if he was a girl, but a boy, a guy and your not him.
Well I hate to tell you this I am. Well check my room.
When I check his room , it , it impossible it look like a girls room.
Okay, okay joke over , how did you do it.
Well tells be this way, I will it. I change it, and myself. I'm a girl,
No, no I have a son.
No, you have a daughter, a daughter is taking dance, is good at it, And will be a professional dancer.
Change back, I want my son back.
No can do, you said that you let me, be dancer if I were a girl. I am now. Its a shame you couldn't except me want be a dancer , now I am .
No, no I want my back.
What wrong dear. His wife asked.
What, wrong., what wrong he a girl.
You mean your daughter.
Daughter, I don't have a girl. I have a son.
Oh dear, that again.
You always wanted to have a son. But we a lovely daughter and she is talented.
As she saying that Danni was smiling.
That's okay mom, I guess, I should stop being a tomboy so much.
It not your fault, I guess your father can't take the fact your a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment