Saturday 24 April 2021

An erection. By Rhodry




Martin was barely 27 years old. Now a woman, he got the nerve to go outside and go to the beach, decided to wear a one-piece bathing suit. Martin knew that his new feminine body. As more sexy clothes, plus more revealing bathing suits like bikinis. Which, he is not used to. Its been barely a months. And he decided were more boyish clothes , like pants, less revealing shorts. He has many, many skirts, dresses , etc, etc, than are either more sexy or more girly .

But he needed go out. He is more comfortable as a girl. He knows that he can't wear a male bathing suits so this one piece suit was at lease the comfortable for me.
But for some reason my nipples were getting a bit stiff and hard. But that was impossible it wasn't than cold.
Why it can't be I noticed these guys in tight speedos on.
Am I getting excited by guys. I'm , I'm not gay.
Why was I thinking that, I was looking at guys. And I'm a guy. Well almost. I'm a girl, but I think like a guy. Well almost

No comments:

Post a Comment