Saturday 6 March 2021

I am not sure about the skirt? By Rhodry




Scoot woke up barely 16-years. He changed really changed. He was a boy. Anymore, he had the body about a 16-years girl. He screams in shock.

Mom, mom wait, wait happen in a husky girlish voice I had.
Oh, dear, I was afraid that this would happen. I was hoping it would happen a few years later. It does happen.
But, but why.
Well, dear, it is genetic gift, my side of the family.
Here look.
As I looked she created a sphere of light in her hands.
Mom, your, your not human.
Well, not exactly, I am human. But not of this world.
You , mean a bud-eye alien.
Don't be crewed dear.
You father race are sorta like the younger cousins. Your less develop in certain ways. Yes I am human, but more develop in certain ways.
You mean like you.
Yes, yes you are.
But, but why am I a girl.
Well , a part you probably have more female hormones, than male. But it didn't kick in until now.
How get back to normal now.
I'm sorry dear, this is normal.
Normal I'm a freaking girl.
Well that happens.
You mean I'm a girl.
Don't worry dear.
Worry, worry. if my friend come over, they'll noticed that I'm a girl.
Trust me, they'll noticed , but they won't care.
They won't care, what do you mean they don't care.
Well they believe it was normal for you to be one.
After we talk , and I calm down. I came in a costume.
Do you like.
What that, your costume for the Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment