Wednesday 29 July 2020

His biggest secret.


Dennis dreamt he came across a magical garden gnome.

In his dream all he had to do was stand in front of the gnome and wish.

So when on his way back from work the next day he came across the Garden Gnome from his dream.

It was just sitting on the table of a yard sale.

He wasted no time in purchasing the Garden Gnome for $2.50.

When he got back to his tiny little apartment he unwrapped the gnome and placed it on his dresser.

He stared into the face of the Garden Gnome and said I wish I wish I had my dream body.

The room went dark for a moment and when the light returned he found his wish had come true.

He now had the body of his dreams.




2 comments:

  1. Nice cap!!! Has me wondering what dreams he had been having about that body and just what he'll do as far as making them come true!!!

    fj

    ReplyDelete