Sunday 17 May 2020

My revenge: requested by Anonymous

Simon had worked for the same R&D company for nearly 50 years.

When he turns 75 he found himself being retired even though he felt he still had plenty to give the company.

Embittered and annoyed by his dismissal he decides to use what time he had left to find a way to increase his life and getting revenge.

Using up all his savings and cashing in his pension he was able to afford the components to build himself a mind swapping machine.

When the machine was finally complete he had to pick someone to swap with.

He did not want to swap with a member of his family or a complete stranger.

He wanted to swap with somebody who deserved to be in his body.

He decided he was going to swap bodies with his old  bosses wife.

A rather attractive middle aged woman who had not done a day's work in her life.

That way he would be younger healthier richer and would be able to make his old bosses life a misery with all the dirt he had on him.

He would file for divorce and use his multiple affairs against him to take him for everything he had including his secret offshore bank accounts.

It's a pity she died so quickly in my body.

She never come to see me humiliating her husband.

But now I am divorced and pretty wealthy.

I think I'm going to enjoy her life.


She as definitely kept her body in shape.

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.


I think it's time to get myself a toy boy or 2.


When it's no fun anymore and the money is all gone I think I will just move on and leave some other sap with this body.



2 comments: