Sunday 24 May 2020

6-months on and still like this: requested by RJ (Sunday) Part 2


For RJ & his wife discovering they still had feelings for each other opened up a whole new world for them.

They quickly discovered there new feelings and love for each other was stronger than before.

They quickly discovered RJ much prefered to be the woman in the bedroom in their new relationship.

They quickly discovered he liked having his pussy played with.

They quickly discovered that he liked the feel of a strap-on inside of him.




Which made his wife very happy as she preferred to be the man in this relationship and loved being able to take him whenever and wherever she wanted to.



You like me doing that?


I can smell your wet pussy from here.


You're dying for me to play with it.


You love the feel of my tongue on it.


Brace yourself I'm going in.


FUCK I I love doing you.


You're so wet in there.


I just love everything myself all over you.



I hope that was good for you too?








6 comments:

  1. could you please create caption where i am Ali larter pic here https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/20/0e/aa200e4d2d917940779653dfb17bdbce.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please create caption where josef is Elizabeth Olsen pic here https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/d8/b4/e0d8b47a87006371689b4dbeade7b421.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please create caption where Teresa palmer change me into herself and then am happy pic here https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/a7/38/47a738828dda6af6a42fabb37f7bc34d.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  4. Wow this is so hot. I love it so much. I was going to ask for a part 3 but I have no idea where to go from here.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete