Friday 3 April 2020

That little shit

After finding some disturbing internet searches (pictures of sexy girls on Facebook) on her browser history 17-year old Sarah thought her young brother had been using her computer.

She set up a hidden camera to catch him the next time he was at it.

But this was not what she expected to find when she reviewed the footage the next morning.

The automatic recording time had gone off at 12.

She watched herself getting out of bed and walking over to the computer.

She watched her self switch on the computer before saying.

Why does it feel so good to do this to my sister as her knickers were pulled off.

She watched her brother in her body making himself comfortable in her chair.



He said to himself it's great you are into chicks.

I don't think I could masturbate looking at another man's cock.

I think tonight I will masturbate to your best friend Stephanie.



God damn she looks so cute in that bikini.



She makes me want to try and use your massager.


I don't think I'll ever get used to coming in your body.



It's just so intense.

Before watching her body wipe itself down put back on her knickers and get into her bed and go to sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Lol that's great. I wonder what she does for pay back for her brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn this is hot!!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for that it makes me happy to know you enjoyed it

      Delete
  3. Great work! Could you make Taylor Swift wanting to be Beyonce, so she swap with her with a brain transplant or a bodysuit or the clinic or the way you want. They enjoy their new body and they decide to stay as each other forever.
    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice series, great use of the gif!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for that it makes me happy to know you enjoyed it

      Delete