Friday 13 December 2019

Bumping into somebody you knew.

Sarah had not seen her ex-boyfriend Tony in 3 years.

They had broken up after the great shift put Tony in a woman's body and they just could not make there relationship work.

She was taken aback by how feminine he looked in his female clothes and sporting a huge pregnancy bump.

She stopped him and said hello and enquired how he was doing?

Tony was so happy to see Sarah.

He said to her fancy bumping into you here.

I've been trying to find you for almost a year.

I tried your phone number but you have changed it.

I even went to our old apartment but the concierge told me you had moved out months ago.

Sarah just looked at him and said after the great shift changed our lives I just needed a new start before saying what have you been up to?

Tony looked at her and put his hands on his belly and said as you can see I am expecting my first child which still feels crazy to me.

Image result for pregnant women

I never expected to fall in love with a man.

I never expected to move in with him.

I never expected to accept his proposal.

I had no intention of getting pregnant and becoming a mother.

But when you are in love one thing leads to another and here I am almost 8 months along and strangely extremely happy.

Sarah looked at him and said I am happy for you and I know you're going to make a wonderful mother.

They exchanged addresses and phone numbers.

Tony invited Sarah to meet his  fiancĂ© next week at their house for dinner as he wanted her to still be a part of his new life as in a way he still loved her.




No comments:

Post a Comment