Friday 22 November 2019

I want you to find her.


Now I know this is going to sound strange Mr Franks.

But I want you to listen and understand my strange story.

My name is Robert Richardson I am 27 years old and a travelling salesman.

I met a woman in the hotel Paradiso bar 5 months ago now.

We had a couple of drinks and then went back to my room.

I guess she must have drugged me or something as the next thing I know I was in her body naked with a note stuck between my legs that just read thanks for the incredible evening and the body.

I went to the local police but they thought I was mad and locked me away.

Luckily for me after a couple of months of intense therapy I convinced them I was sane  and they released me into the care of her father.

But I don't want to be a chick for the rest of my life.

I Want To Be Me Again!

I want to hire you to find my body?

I don't care how much it cost or how long it takes I just want you to find her for me.

ok doll face I'll take your case on but it will be $75 a day plus expenses.

2 comments:

  1. That's too much. Five months? I would've stopped looking and accepted my new body and life. Who knows, i may enjoy being a sexy young woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you may do but that all depends on what her life is like and what it is like to be a woman in the 1950s????

      AG

      Delete