Thursday 20 December 2018

Hi honey how are you doing?

Sam answered the video call from his girlfriend Rachel and asked her how she was enjoying his cock?

Rachel giggled in a girlish way which sounded odd coming from a man's voice & said it's pretty fun.

But I am having trouble keeping it down as practically anything gets this thing hard.




Then she asked Sam how he was doing with her vagina?

Sam looked at the phone and said it was strange at first not having anything between my legs and always feeling damp down there.

But after finding your little toy box I'm starting to understand it a little bit more now.

I can see why foreplay was so important to you and why you did not like it rough.

Rachel smiled at him and said does that mean you're ready to try the real thing at last?

Sam looked at her and smiled before saying oh yeah.

Before adding but I'm not putting out without going on a proper date I want you to treat me like a lady.

Rebecca smiled and said ok I will pick you up at 6 before ending the video called to go and get herself ready.

Sam just sat on the edge of the bed and said to himself she was ride couples swap therapy is fun before going to get himself ready for a night of wining dining and dancing and losing his cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment