Monday 15 October 2018

Ok one date.



Richard now in the body of his little sister Jessica said to his best friend Jonathan who had been pestering him since the great shift to go out with him:




Jonathan just looked at Richard & said how do you know you're a lesbian you've only been a girl for 5 weeks now?

Richard just looked at Jonathan and said well I've only ever been with women so I have to be a lesbian?


Jonathan just looked at Richard and said that was when you were a teenage boy but now you're a teenage girl things might be a little bit different?

Richard just looked at Jonathan and said if it will stop you from pestering me I will let you take me to the pictures on Saturday but no funny business OKAY!


Caption reads: I can't go out with you becausr... because I'm a lesbian!

No comments:

Post a Comment