Friday 14 September 2018

So that's what it feels like for them.


I was only 16 when I discovered I could take over somebody else's body for a little while.

I will never forget the first time I possessed my first female body.

her name was Rachel she was 19 years old and live next door to my parents house.

it was so different.

It was softer curvier & more alive then I could have ever imagined it would be.

I originally only intended to get a sneaky peek at her tits.

But that all changed when I took over her body as she was lying on her bed in her underwear.

I could not resist grabbing her magnificent ass which I had spent many hours watching jiggling in her tight jeans as she walked down the street.


That simple act started something off inside of her something that I could not control and before I knew it I was on my back stroking the pussy that was now between my legs.



It was wanted by order of the dripping wet knickers I was with wearing and started exploring that magnificent void between my legs that pulled out my finger as I gently inserted in the deep.



It wasn't long after that that I started really wanting something bigger thicker harder between my legs.

But luckily for me like every girl she had her own secret stash of toys that were not too hard to find.



It almost took my breath away the first time I put the vibrator against her clit which sent shock waves throughout her body which was at that moment the greatest pleasure I had ever experienced.



Dripping wet moaning and panting with pleasur I let go of the control I had over her mind and gave her her body back.

Which was just the start of something magical for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment