Wednesday 20 June 2018

I should have known she knew.. Requested by 900901

like most men cheating on their wives I thought I was clever enough to hide it from her.

My beautiful cunning ex-wife.

But I soon discovered I was wrong.

I should have known something was up when I came home from "work" and she was dressed sexually waiting for me in the bedroom which was definitely out of character.

I stripped off my clothes but before climbing into bed she made me put on a vibrating cock ring.

We had the most incredible sex of our marriage that night.

The next morning I tried to remove the cock ring.

But to my horror it was jammed in place but as it was not hurting me I did not see the point of humiliating myself by going down to A&E to have it removed.

The same thing happened that night when I got home from work.

She was waiting for me and gave me the best blowjob I had experienced in my life.

But if I'd known what I know now I would have tried harder to resist her advances.

As it turned out she knew about my affair & the cock ring she gave me that I could not remove was slowly sucking my masculinity every time I came.

The way my wife was going at it it only took 7 days for me to become the woman I am now.

My wife explain what she had done to me and that the pussy piercing I now had was the cock ring and if I did not get semen into my body every single day I would become just a sex crazed bimbo fucking anything with a dick.

Me now.


Which I thought was a little harsh.

Requested by 900901

No comments:

Post a Comment