Thursday 22 February 2018

Never knew she was into girls! Request Caption.

I had been dating Kelsey for about 6 months now and thought everything had been going fine even though she was a little bit prudish and had not put out yet.



I surprised her by making her a romantic dinner for Valentine's & she surprise me just before dessert by stripping off her dress and underwear and telling me her pussy was my valentine present.

Fumbling to get my trousers off as I followed her to the bedroom looking forward to the myriad of delights that awaited me I did not expect her to laugh when I entered the bedroom as she saw my small but perfectly working cock which made me extremely angry.

She told me not to worry as she got down on her knees and gave me what turned out to be my last blowjob.

As I came in her mouth she grabbed hold of my testicles and crushed them with unbelievable strength which made me scream in pain.

I screamed at her what have you done to me?

She just looked at me and said that she could fix it and started muttering strange words & before I knew it I had a vagina wide hips and a pair of breasts.

I once again screamed at her what have you done to me?

She just giggled and said your dick was no use and it's easier to turn a man into a woman than a woman into a man even with magic.

So you are now my perfect little playmate small petite and dripping wet and before I knew it I was spread legged on the bed with Kelsey sharing a double ended dildo with me & I was absolutely loving it.




Requested by Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment