26 January 2018

Made it just for you. Request Caption

Josef had a massive crush on his best friend and popular celebrity Sophie Turner.



He wasn't in love with her he just wanted to be her.

Hut not wanting to damage their friendship he told her nothing about his feelings until one drunken night when it all just came out.

Sophie slipped off her knickers and said put them on?

He looked at the knickers on the floor as he was overcome by the uncontrollable urge to wear them.

He pulled off his trousers and boxers and slip them on.

The minute the damp fabric touched his balls he felt the most excruciating pain.

Like he was being turned inside out but as quickly as it started it ended and he found himself now an exact copy of his friend.

She just giggled at him and said I bet you never knew I was a which.

I knew about your secret crush on me that was eating you up inside and I knew sooner or later you would tell me you wanted to be me.

So that's why I made some Enchanted knickers for you.

So now welcome to the life of being my double.



Requested by Josef Zápotocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment