Tuesday 16 January 2018

Just Gotta Have A Taste.

Jessica suspected her brother was gay and had a thing for her boyfriend by the way he acted around him.

But she never expected he would do something like this as she walked in on the surreal site of herself giving her boyfriend a blowjob after finishing work early one afternoon.

The two of them were enjoying themselves so much that they did not noticed her standing there until her boyfriend had shot his load and whoever was pretending to be her had swallowed it.




Her boyfriend looked at her standing in the doorway before looking down at the naked woman on her knees who he had just got head off and said what the fuck is going on.

The woman on her knees stood up and said I am sorry but it was the only way I could get a taste of you.

I knew you were not into guys and even if you were my sister would not share you with me.

So for the past couple of weeks I've been turning myself into her & surprising you with sex before turning and walking quickly out of the room and locking himself in the bathroom before his sister and her boyfriend could do anything to him.

He turned back into himself got dressed and climbed out of the bathroom window and ran home leaving his sister and her boyfriend to deal with the consequences of what he had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment