Tuesday 23 January 2018

Is that all you got?: Request Caption

I could not believe when Nayeon my oldest childhood friend asked if she could move in with me.




Surprised by her request I asked her would she rather moving device for girlfriend from the band?

She looked at me and said a lot of girls living together causes a lot of trouble and we can't have that on stage.

I did not really want her living with me.

She was my best friend from childhood who was now a beautiful young woman who I had a massive crush on.

But against my better judgement I allowed her to move in and we became roommates as well as friends.

But that was the start of trouble between us both.

As it did not take her long to notice I had a crush on her which she used to her advantage especially when it came to college stuff and getting out of doing her fair share of the chores around place.

But things really got bad when she walked in on me in the shower & noticed I had a very small penis compared with a lot of men she had been with.

After that she started using her body and sexuality and the knowledge I found her attractive to tease me which put a strain on our relationship.


Which got to the point that I was ready to kick her out.

So I was surprised when she came & apologise for the way she had been behaving.

She confessed to me that she had always wanted a girlfriend she could be more than just friends with and seeing I had such a small manhood she wanted that girlfriend to be me.

I had never thought about becoming a woman.

But I was willing to do anything to get with her.

So I allowed her to pay for my body modification treatment which was outside my price range which was why I never had my penis fixed.

After two nights of fooling about in bed she told me she wanted me to feel what it was like to be penetrated by a man.



So I could truly understand what it meant to be a woman.

So I found myself agreeing to have a threesome with her & one of her ex boyfriends.

Who when I saw naked standing at the end of the bed ready to penetrate me explain to me why she found my manhood so ridiculous compared to his.

After that first night feeling what it meant to be a woman.

Feeling him shoot his load deep inside me.

I found myself wanting more and more and more.



So it wasn't long before me and her had a reputation around campus as good time girls & I forgot all about becoming a man again.

Requested by Elva


No comments:

Post a Comment