24 January 2018

Helping my sister out: Revised Story.

Felicity Jones returned home needing a break.

She just needed to spend some time with her mother father and her brother who was back from college for the Easter break.

She confided in her mother that she needed more time to herself but could not afford to take time off due to her hectic acting schedule.

Her mother just looked at her and said what you really need is your own clone so you could take a break whilst they did your work for you.

Felicity smiled impishly at her mother and said if it was possible I would already have one.

Her mother just looked at her and said if you can get your brother to agree to it I will make it happen.

Felicity looked at her mother strangely and said I know you've always said you were a witch but that was just make believe wasn't it?

For reply her mother just smiled at her and said go and ask your brother if he would do it.

Feeling stupid she went and asked her brother could you take my place and become my clone and fill in for me whilst I take a break.

He looked at his sister and said you know I would do anything for you but you will have to make sure mother turns me back into me before the start of college.

Felicity just looked at her brother and said you knew mother was a which?

For reply all she got was a nod of the head as he got up and followed her through to the bedroom.



Where mother turned him into an exact copy of his sister down to the clothes she was wearing and the very next day Felicity and her twin headed back to hers to get him ready for his new temporary life as her.

Requested by Josef Zápotocky.


No comments:

Post a Comment