Monday 11 December 2017

You must be crazy!

Jason answered the phone and said sunshine massage parlour.

He was slightly taken back when he heard a very familiar voice.

A voice that until a year ago used to be his own before his body and life was stolen by a prostitute named Mandy.

Taking a second to compose himself he answered what do you want?

Mandy apologised for stealing his body and life and told him he could have it back.

Jason just laughed at her & said no fucking way Mandy.




If you had ask me that last year I would have jumped at it but to tell you the truth I like my new life.

I love being a woman and I love having sex with men for money.

So if you are not calling to book a massage or one of the girls I think our conversation is over and just hung up on her and went back to reading his magazine whilst waiting for his next client.

No comments:

Post a Comment