Sunday 19 November 2017

Is this disturbing you?


Dennis waiting for his date to pick him up noticed how uncomfortable his roommate Brian looked at him.

Dennis said I am sorry mate if it makes you feel uncomfortable seeing your mother's body all dressed up like this for a man.

But I didn't choose to swap bodies with your mother.

I wasn't the one fantasizing about her whilst masturbating.

She was the one fantasizing about me whilst making love to your father and I know you don't want to hear this but your mother's got one crazy sex drive which despite my best efforts I cannot satisfy.

Brian just looked at Dennis and said I know it wasn't your fault and I understand my mother's bodies got needs but do you have to sit like that with no knickers on I can practically see my mother's Penis fly trap.

Which made Dennis chuckle as he had never heard it called that before which went some way to relieving the tension between them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment