Wednesday 18 October 2017

Got more than he bargained for.

Jessica looked at her former body sitting on the couch with a vacant look on its face.




She went over and spread its beautiful shapely legs wider and said to herself now I see what men see in me as she felt a stirring in her trousers.

She finished packing up the man's belongings and said to her former body I wish I could be here when you wake up and discovers what I have done to you.

I think you will like your new life.

No more cheating on your wife with hookers.
No more boring board meetings.
From now on it's just a simple life of selling yourself.

Before leaving $50 on top of the TV picking up her bags & leaving a do not disturb sign on the hotel room door knowing she had 20 hours before Frederick t Thomas awoke to his new life as Sandra the high class call girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment