Thursday 21 September 2017

Trying my patience!

Danielle caught her father now in the body of a teenage girl trying to sneak out of the house dressed like a little slut.




She looked at him and said what the hell are you wearing & where do you think you're going at this time of night young lady?

Frank just looked at his daughter and said you're not the boss of me I can do what I like and anyway my boyfriend likes me dressed like this as a car horn sounded at the end of the drive.

Danielle stared at her father stunned by what he had just said.

She looked at him & said young lady you listen to me and you get upstairs now & take off those ridiculous clothes and get into bed before I lose my temper with you.

Frank just looked at her with one hand on his hip and said don't talk to me like that I'm still your father young lady.

Danielle looked at him and said will you better start acting like it.

Frank looked at her knowing she was not going to back down & said you don't know what it's like to be me as he stormed upstairs and slammed his bedroom door.

Danielle just stared after him and said to herself was that what I was like at that age surprised by how difficult a teenage girl could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment