Sunday 17 September 2017

It's about time you got it wet.

Daniel looked over at Stephanie and said in a passable impression of her sweet innocent little girl voice she put on for the boys are you finally ready to make a woman out of me or do I have to use Mr buzzy again holding out her pink dildo?




Stephanie just looked at him and said it has only been 2 months since the great shift and I've had a lot to get used to.

Daniel just smiled back at her and said not as much as me.

Your body is so demanding I'm having to masturbate 2 times a day and I don't know how much longer a dildo is going to satisfy its needs for a proper cock.

Before she could answer he turned and headed towards his bedroom swinging his hips like she used to knowing it drove his body crazy leaving her standing there fully erect.

Stephanie stood there conflicted on one hand she really wanted to try out her new dick.

But she just felt a little bit uneasy about screwing former body.

But the minute she heard the familiar buzzing of her dildo coming from the bedroom she said to herself what the fuck this dick has been in my pussy many times.

So what have I got to worry about as she kicked off her shoes dropped her trousers and headed to the bedroom for a night of freaky confusing sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment