Thursday 14 September 2017

Both of them oblivious to there was no going back.


Jack said to his sister Jessica as she lifted up the hem of his short dress I told you I remembered to put knickers on this time so will you please leave me alone.

You don't want everybody thinking there's something funny going on between us as they walked up to the church to witness their friends get married.

Jessica just replied as long as you're in my body I am making sure you don't make a fool of me again like you did at the hen party with the stripper.

To which Jack just replied it's not my fault your body is extremely horny and cannot take its alcohol.

Do you think I like having the memories of sucking some guy off in the toilets as he straighten down his dress before entering the church & sitting with his sister's annoying friends as his sister in his body got to sit with his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment