Friday 21 July 2017

Somethings are just meant to be.

James looked over at Sam and said look it's ok it just happened.

You did not plan on sleeping with me and I did not plan on sleeping with you it just happened as he put on his shirt.

We had a couple too many drinks at dinner & our bodies were clearly attracted to each other.

I promise I won't tell anybody about this as far as I am concerned you're the same guy you used to be despite being a woman with woman's needs.





Sam did not hear much of what James was saying as he sat on the edge of the bed trying to get his head around the fact that he had just made love to a man and not just any man but his best friend and colleague.

He waited for James to finish and said it wasn't too bad.

I quite enjoyed myself so if you want we can do it again sometime but I don't want the rest of the lads knowing and thinking i am easy.

Which was the start of a world wind romance between them both which combinated in them both getting married and having several children and spending the rest of their lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment