Tuesday 30 May 2017

40 and hot.

Jack's mother was not pleased to see what her son was wearing when he finally made it out of his hotel room and down to the pool.




She screamed at him what the hell do you think you're doing get back inside and put something on!

Jack just smiled at his mother and said no freaking way if I am going to be a woman for the next week I'm going to have some fun.

So run along and play with the rest of the kids whilst I go and find myself a good spot in the sun and somebody to rub oil all over my body.

Jack's mother just looked at him and said I might be in the body of a six year old boy but I am still your mother so do what I say or there will be trouble later.

Jack just smiled at her standing there in her little body loving having the power for ones.

He smiled at her and said don't wait up before walking away swinging his hips suggestively which really pissed her off.

No comments:

Post a Comment