Thursday 20 April 2017

Flicking through the channels.

Jane screamed at her brother Matthew to stop looking at her tits!.





Matthew looked up at her and said I was looking for the remote control.

It's not my fault I'm stuck in your body with your big tits.

I told you not to mess around with that weird old book you found.

But you wouldn't listen to me and that's why we are like this.

Jane looked at him and said don't get ideas.

I'm going to be watching you 24/7 until I get my body back!

Matthew looked at her and said I don't want to be in your body let alone playing with it which was a blatant lie.

He had already masturbated 3 times since the accident and he was loving it.

Jane just looked at him before leaving the room to continue her studies into undoing what ever had happened to them.

Matthew just sat there staring down at her tits and started rubbing the crotch of her jeans with the remote control again which felt incredibly good whilst trying not to moan out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment