Thursday 23 March 2017

Wanting more than just a helping hand.

Hey Melanie can you give me a hand shaving my pussy?




Shouted a frustrated Todd as he stepped out of the shower holding a pink ladies razor with his crotch covered in shaving cream.

Melanie just shouted back can't you do anything on your own!.

What are you going to do when I'm not here.

You have to get used to being a woman and what it all entails.

You don't hear me shouting you every 15 minutes when I'm confused about something to do with my male body.

So just do what I told you last week and just take your time it's not that hard.

Which was not the answer Todd was hoping for.

He was hoping to used the excuse that he needed a hand shaving to get her in the shower naked with him once again.

He shouted back down the hallway OK I'll do it myself and stepped back into the shower hitting the pulse setting on the head which he had recently learnt was a good substitute for her.

He started moaning EXTREMELY loud just to let her know what she was missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment