Tuesday 24 January 2017

Prenuptial Agreement.




Sarah was frightened when she found herself suddenly sitting opposite her own body.

She was feeling tired run down and full of aches and pains. 

She asked in a very dry and old voice what was going on.

Her own body just smiled and said your me now and i am you honey.

Before adding don't you like what I have done?

She looked at her own body and said what the fuck is going on Matthew?

Matthew just looked at his old tired body sitting in the wheelchair enjoying the feeling of being young healthy and fit and said I'm sorry sweetie you broke are prenuptial agreement.

I knew you were a gold digger when I married you and I was willing to live with that.

But I wasn't stupid enough not to put a clause in the prenuptial agreement you signed before marrying me.

That if you had an affair I would get your body and you would get mine.

I thought that would keep you loyal but I was wrong so I hope it was worth it.









No comments:

Post a Comment