What a day.
Jessie and Jack relationship for several years, but they were two different people but were in love or what close to love so they when to couple therapy, they had a interesting walk in there shoes program, to put it simple , she would be you and she would him, at first I didn't think it was a good idea, but she would it do be, so after a hour or so, we both agreed, when we switched, I was now Jessie and Jessie was me Jack, it was usually thou it felt comfortable and odd at the time, I saw me , jessie different, I never knew that I was so tall, so big than me, And Jessie saw me shorter , smaller, littler, when the flow of hormones started to kick into my now feminine body, and Jessie was the same, but different at the same time , when I looked at Jessie as me, I looked at her/him in my body, as being horny, I hate to admit it, I wanted to do it to her/him, and she/he was happy to comply to please me as a guy, I didn't know why, I was excited to please her/him, what I did would be as a guy , but at time I wasn't a guy and a girl, I teach her/him how to do it, it was interested first a gave him/her a BJ , my first one as a girl, , She/he smile, my, my you as a greedy girls I smile , you wanted to experiment what it like sex as a girl, I said why not, have the second or was it the forth or fifth time I experience my first as sex as a girl, , how was it doing it as a guys, it was fun doing and I like it, then I sat up like I was in a daze , then I ask , did you have protection , I asked,, it maybe fun but I'm not sure if I wanted to be Jessie as longer as possible, what the next day is another story.
No comments:
Post a Comment