26 September 2026

True Love. AS

True Love.



James wished he could find true Love, then closed his eyes and wondered why he couldn't. It seemed that everyone got their true mate or Love; then something happened- flurry lights and sounds. When it cleared, I saw an image of a lovely woman dressed in a wedding gown. Then I pointed at her, but she pointed at me. Then I found out. That imagine was as me, and before I could react, a couple of girls dressed in bridesmaids outfits, and pulled me to the chapel, each step, I got closed the more it seems that, this was familiar, like I know them , but I didn't know them, but when it was time to say it, I did, why I don't know why I did but it was right for me to said it, several later I fake it, they thought I was nervous, if they knew why, when time was time to remove the wedding gown, and I was standing in the room in my lingerie, hose and heels, then he kissed on the lips, the neck and breasts, and he remove bustier and apply my nipples, I couldn't help it, it was wonderful, , then he pulled my panties so I can be de-flowered, when the morning arrived i woke up smiling, so is this a mistake, no I thought this is who I had supposed be, this , I kiss him on the check, this is me, I didn't question it, but I had figure it, Its going to be interesting , James, no Jannette I didn't know where it came, but not important, As I put on a pair of panties and bra and robe. And I looked out; this is the beginning of my life

1 comment:

  1. Mawaige, mawaige is what beings us

    Togethah

    Today

    By the way, if you can find a matching fantasy set of pics, you could do a princess Bride parody where the machine tf's Wesley, and buttercup is suspiciously okay with it, and they bring in fezik as a third

    ReplyDelete