27 September 2026

Be good.


O Allison, you have a lovely body.


You have really kept yourself in shape.

Your tits are not too sucky for a woman of your age, and your ass is not half bad either.


Your pussy is still very wet and sensitive, and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.


If you're a good girl and you stop resisting me, I will let you have your body back in the day or two, practically unharmed, just a little bit sore.


If you keep trying to resist me, I'll take it personally, and I will ruin your reputation and your name in town.

And when I give you your body back, you will not be able to get a job anywhere.

So be a good little girl, stay silent inside there, and let me have my fun, said 125-year-old Paul, who had lived so long by taking over other people's bodies and living their lives for a bit before moving on to something bigger, better, and always more exciting. 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures once again confirms my belief: a woman’s most powerful weapon is her smile; her figure comes second.

    ReplyDelete