26 August 2026

This is me.


I always believed there was something amiss within me, that I wasn't normal. It took time to realise there was nothing wrong—I was simply a woman trapped in a man's Body, striving to lead a life that wasn't my own. Through gender therapy, I found a Body that resonates with who I truly am.



Now, I'm living my best life, feeling at one with myself and at peace with the universe.


I hope the girl I traded bodies with feels the same fulfilment as the man she was always meant to be.








2 comments:

  1. I was looking at myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe that the imagine was staring back, it looked odd , that what I'm staring back, it should be strange even odd, but it didn't it, it felt normal to me, like it should be, for the longest time it wasn't, but when through gender therapy, now this is me, it will take time for me to adjust this is me now, now how be a girl, well I'll figure it out

    ReplyDelete