04 August 2026

You are now me.



Frustrated with living in a man's world, I wished for control over my life. Suddenly, I found myself in my employer's Body, and he was in mine.

I was happy, but he was not. He disliked being in my woman's Body while I enjoyed being a man. Just as I was about to leave for the army base, he stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said. "No one will believe you're me. You can't even walk or act like a man. Just undo this!"

"Shut up, Steve. You're my housekeeper now," I replied.



"It's awful being a woman with no control over your life," he complained.

"You weren't a bad man or employer. I don't know how this happened, but you'll learn to navigate this new life. You might even find a man to settle down with."

"I'm not throwing you out just yet. You can keep your old job as my housekeeper and cook until you figure things out."

"Now go into the kitchen and do my job."

He worked all day, hoping I'd be pleased and reverse this. When I returned, I simply asked if dinner was ready while I relaxed in his chair, enjoying the freedom of being a man.

Tearfully, he said, "You can't do this. I won't be a woman or your housekeeper, and I won't stop until I get my Body back."

I patted him on the backside and pushed him into the kitchen. "Keep telling yourself that, babe," I said as I sank into the chair with the paper and a cold martini.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment