01 August 2026

What that you are reading?

What that you are reading?


"My Love for Steam Railroad Engines will never Change!" Sam smiled. The Great Shift gave the nerdy and socially awkward 65-year-old man a whole new lease on life as a very sexy 25-year-old woman.


Sam saw a Handsome man walking toward him now. "Hi! I'm Tony that looks like a cool magazine you're reading," Tony was a sweet and outgoing slightly overweight loser before the Great Shift put him in theBodyy of a Buff Stud Muffin; Sam looked up " It is my names Sam pleased to met you," he now she reaching too shake Tony's hand "I'm still not used to my new looks y-yet s-sorry if come off a-a-aloof," Sam stammered and laughed in dorky manner which in sounded endearing in a female voice "I'm kind of a shy person I know don't look it now."

"That's okay, it's a hot day. Can I buy you an Ice Cream?" Tony asked, still self-conscious in his new form. Sam blushed, sensing Tony was a kindred spirit "Sure, some Rocky Road would hit the spot right now; Tony nodded, knowing this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment