10 July 2026

What that you are reading?

Tony smiled as he looked at the beautiful young woman sitting outside in a yellow bikini, enjoying the sun. He couldn't believe what she was reading; it wasn't Cosmopolitan or Fashion Girl Weekly—it was a magazine about railways. 

If only he had known that the stunning young girl was actually a 65-year-old man who had ended up in her Body during the Great Shift, he might have felt a little less eager to approach her and buy her an ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. "My Love for Steam Railroad Engines will never Change!" Sam smiled the Great Shift gave the nerdy and social awkward 65 year old man, a whole new lease on life as a very sexy 25 year old woman.

    Sam saw a Handsome man walking to him now her "Hi! I'm Tony that looks like a cool magazine you're reading," Tony was a sweet and outgoing slightly overweight loser before the Great Shift put him in the body of a Buff Stud Muffin; Sam looked up " It is my names Sam pleased to met you," he now she reaching too shake Tony's hand "I'm still not used to my new looks y-yet s-sorry if come off a-a-aloof," Sam stammered and laughed in dorky manner which in sounded endearing in a female voice "I'm kind of a shy person I know don't look it now."

    "That's okay it's hot day can I buy you an Ice Cream?" Tony asked still self conscious in his new form, Sam blushed sensing Tony was a kindred spirit "Sure some Rocky Road would hit the spot right now;" Tony nodded knowing this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

    ReplyDelete