Looking at this beautiful young woman dressed in PVA leather stockings holding a cocktail and waiting for some man to pick her for some fun, you would never guess that she used to be a man.
He used to be a married man with a good job and a happy family.
Then he decided to cheat on his wife with a prostitute whilst on a business trip.
He did not know the woman he had sex with used to be a man, too.
A man like him cheating on his wife.
A man who was cursed by another man who was cursed by another man who had been cursed by an unhappy woman.
They are now forced to sell their bodies every night and pass the curse on to any cheating man.
You ever had those moments of weakness, I have, oh I have, I had very good jog, a happy family. I wanted more than my lovely wife. I do love her, but I wanted more just claim average sex that when thou three times a week. He wanted more he sort out a bit kinky sex with a prostitute , she set a appointment with him , she was a bit kinky, she was wearing a pva leather dress, her dress was nearly a mini you could see , her stocky tops, and she was walking in a pair of stilettoes heels, she had a cocktail in one of her hand. And she was smiling, yes you'll do she said, after the agreement was made, withing a time I couldn't help it that I wanted her body, them she started speaking a words in a strange language, I could swear her eyes were glowing, then things starting to get weird. When I woke up, I saw myself, staring at myself. she/he smiled at me, her , I thank you for being unfaithful man, I too was once like you, a unfaithful man I had sex a this woman. and I needed find that one special man, was unfaithful man, so was the man before him, and before him too, so to get out of this curse, you need to find that special unfaithful man to switch with. So he had look for that right person , to get out being a girl, it was worst being prostitute , to find that right guy, how long, weeks , months a year or two, and what the former one that was the prostitute, he is now live his old life , his wive was surprised he more different , but he will stay a guy, now he now a guy being a prostitute for two years, more than enough, and what of the former husband will he seem to be on automatic until whenever.
ReplyDeletethat was good
Delete