11 July 2021

this cannot be happening : requested by Email

Ryan lately had been having the strangest dreams.

They were of him in the night getting out of bed and walking the down the stairs.

Then walking through his closed front door like it was not there and across the grass to his neighbours home.

He walked through there door like it was not there and walked up the stairs.

He entered the third bedroom along the hall.

He saw Katie his next door neighbour's teenage daughter who was one of the girls he like to taunt.

Then his alarm would go off and he would wake up.

But tonight's dream was a little bit different.

Everything seem to be moving quicker.

It did not take him so long to get to his neighbours bedroom

This time Katie spoke to him.

She was pleased to see him and encouraged him to join her on the bed.

Before he knew what he was doing he was under the covers with her

She whispered something to him that he could not understand.

Then there was a loud beeping and he woke up.

He immediately knew something was not quite right.

The bed was a little bit softer then his own.

The blanket he was lying under was a little bit to pink and girly just like Katie’s was in his dream.

He swung his feet out from underneath the covers.

He was surprised that they did not reach the floor.

He climbed out of bed with some effort surprised by the unfamiliar moving weight that jiggled on his chest as he moved.

when his eyes cleared he could see more clearly he noticed the room he was in was not his room.

On unsteady legs he made his way across the room to the big full length mirror hanging on the wall.

He stood in front of it trying not to freak out.



Somehow he had traded places with Katie from next door.

He decided he needed to go home and check on his body.

so he had no choice but to get undressed and dressed in her body.

he pulled off the little top he was wearing exposing her gorgeous breasts.

he pulled off her pyjama bottoms and pink panties.

He stared at her naked reflection in the mirror.

he went through her chest of drawers to find some clothes that were not too girly.

he skipped the underwear and pulled on a T-shirt and a pair of jogging bottoms.



He left the room and made his way downstairs.

He could not believe how much her body bounced as he walked.

He could not believe how her hips made him sway from side to side.

He opened the front door and ran across the grass to his own home.

He walked up to the front door feeling nervous and knocked.

Bout a minute later the door was opened.

Ryan saw his own body standing in front of him.

Before he could say anything Katie in his body said what’s wrong Katie?

Ryan asked in a nervous tone if he could come in.

He said he had something strange to tell.

Katie in his body stood to one side and let him enter.

Ryan stood in his familiar hallway and said.

Katie what did you do to me last night.?

Katie was pretending to be Ryan.

So she just looked at Ryan in her own body and said what are you talking about Katie?

I have not seen you since last Wednesday and I am pretty sure I would remember you coming over last night.

That was when Ryan had the terrifying thought that Katie might not even be in his body and that he was somehow talking with himself.

Ryan desperately wanted to know how this happened to him!

So he asked Katie if he would help him with something.

But out of nowhere Katie in his body pushed him against the wall with her manly strength and passionately kissed him.

Ryan at first was horrified.

He could not believe what the other Ryan was doing.

He could not believe how easily he was overwhelmed by it.

He could not believe how easily he stopped struggling against him and melted into his embrace.

Katie's female hormones overwhelmed his male mind.

He had never felt something so powerful in his life like this before.

He felt a strange wetness between his legs.

He felt the nipples on his breast stand to attention.

The other Ryan took him by the hand and led him upstairs.

Before he knew what he was doing he was completely naked lying on his old bed.

The other Ryan was completely naked too.

Ryan could not take his eyes of the massive hard cock in front of him.

He could never remember it looking that big before but maybe it looked bigger because he was smaller now.

After a little bit of foreplay the other Ryan mounted him and made him purr like a kitten.

Ryan could not believe how wonderful it felt to have a hard stiff cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy.

He moaned and squealed and completely forgot about the horrors of being in somebody else's body.

If only poor Ryan had known having sex in Katie's body would make the swap permanent he might have try to resist it a little bit harder.

But he did not and Katie did.

She knew how to work her body to make him given into her.

He wanted Ryan to find out how it felt to be a woman.

To be looked at like a piece of meat for the rest of your life just like he did to her and many other girls like her.

It also help that Katie had always wondered what it was like to be a man in a man's world with no restrictions.

So it all worked out really well for her.

But not so well for Ryan who quickly learnt being a woman wasn't all pretty frocks and interesting sex.

It was a lot of hard work keeping your mouth shut and putting up with sexism.


3 comments:

  1. Ryan was been having these strange dreams. These strange dreams.
    Each night for a weeks or so he dream he entered his neighbors house. He walked up the stairs. But its stopped there, but there was this sense, this feeling, something was off, odd about it. There it happen I saw this girl barely 14 or 15 years old. She talking a strange language. It sounded sorta German I think.
    It was this the girl who, I taunted like the other ones I did many times before.
    At times when I looked out towards that house, I sometimes noticed her.
    And I could swear she knew that I was looking at her.
    But the this time, it was different, I can in her room, it was a girls room sorta.
    As I enter this time. It was different she wrap her arms around my neck. She slowly me, or I kissed her. Then she slowly disappear them things when black.
    I woke with a strange noise it sounded like a alarm bleeping.
    As I slowly woke up, the bed felt strange, the sheets felt odd, strange, different almost.
    As I slowly woke felt strange too, almost lighter, thinner, I could feel my hair reached to my should that strange, my chest it feels like its loose, like I have breasts.
    As slide out of bed.
    Then I saw himself, I was a girl, no I was her, Katherine "Katie". How would I know that. I to myself. This has to be a dream.
    No, no its real f--ing real.
    As he searched for something that is not so girly. He choice to wear something nearly tomboyish in nature.
    He out her house and headed toward his house.
    When he was near the door, he saw himself opening the door.
    Katherine ah "Katie" excuse me, I forgot you like "Katie" he said.
    Who are you I and why are you here, said to him.
    You know me, I'm Ryan. You know me, we met barely a week ago. When came here to visit me.
    I'm Ryan, not this girl you call Katie, and this my house.
    No, this my house, as he enter his house. Look who are you.
    I told you I'm Ryan, and your Katie, he said.
    As I looked at him again, then I noticed something in his eyes, then I realized it. No, no it can't be Katherine "Katie".
    Hmmm, it a shame your still aware of who you were. And now I have to do. The other way,
    The other way I said.
    Yes, come here, kneel he said. Which I didn't.
    Then force me to the floor.
    The next thing was humiliate to me, to force me. To have sex as a girl.
    I'm sorry I had to do it, but it was necessary, to stay like this.
    Oh, oh that was so humiliating, I said, I'll, I'll ---
    You what tell, that a girl switch bodies with you, stole your life go ahead.
    They won't believe if you tell, I made sure of that. He said.
    So if I tell, I must lose my memories , and become some else.
    Either way I'm trap as a girl a freaking girl .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a saying there is a different of the impossible and improbably. What it mean it could happen no matter what you say or do. The improbably is, it can be done, but the skill, talent, device is beyond standard ways.

    ReplyDelete