Tony was on his way home, when a sprinkle started.
He thought he could get home before it could be worse.But has he went home, it started rain harder.
His jacket did nothing to help.
Then he was near the old Philips place, the stores said its haunted, others said there is vortex or portal there, but he never really knew the truth, it was second hand or third hand information.
He tried to get a signal, damn it, probably a dead zone, or something wrong with the towers.
So ever try get home before it gets harder or stay until it clear up.
As it start to pick-up a bit.
Damn It, guess, the Philips place for the time being.
As he enter the place the doors creek a little. strangely other than its dusty, and needs some repaired.
I'm surprised that no one has ever gotten some this furniture even some of it, worth allot, oh yes, the stories. Or was it politics, how long was it, 15 years or 20 years since live here , or was is longer.
As he looked around he saw couple large paintings. Maybe Master Philips and the Lady of the Mistress of to.
Then he saw full-length ornament mirror. He could swear it was glowing, or was it he cell phone lite.
He came to it and touch it. It felt odd, strange , funny.
Then searched around a bit. And waited to see, if it stopped raining.
He search again, he found some old blankets and large chair to sleep in, he fell a sleep as it still rain.
When the he woke up. That was strange he was in nice soft bed.
Before he could fully wake up.
A woman was knock on the door. Molly, Molly you have get up, you barely 30 minutes.
As he got up, he said, I'm up, I'm up be ready.
My voice, did I get a cold or something.
As started to get dress, like it automatically , or second nature. He put on clothes, that was strange and odd. But he put them on like did many times.
Then brush his hair, put it up.
He checked himself out in the mirror. I'm , I'm a girl. Before he could react he noticed his phone.
He picked it up. And before he could do something.
The woman arrived, and said good your ready .
Please follow me, to meet the Master and mistress of the house.
Master and mistress of the house I said.
Yes, Master Philips and Mistress Philips the lady of house.
I quickly place my phone in my pocket.
I followed her to meet the Master.
The place looks new but had a 1930's or 1935 to the place.
Did I travel back in time, nearly 85 orb 90 years.
It seem so, but why am I a girl name Molly, how I dress myself in these clothes. It seem natural for me.
As followed her to meet them, I looked around, yes still looks the same but newer.
Then I saw them, they looked exactly like I saw the picture of them.
Then I told my duties, I was to be Mistress Philips maid.
Was told or shown what to do.
My next shock hit me, other than than discovering the same mirror in the place. Was a calendar the day the year it was 2021 .
I, I didn't travel in time and into another person.
I travel into alternate reality where its about 85 or 90 years behind mine.
If that is true, then, then no, no in this world world I was born a girl named Molly.
Then he remembered his phone. If I switched places with her, and her with me. Then how do I have my phone, from my world.
There is nothing that I seem that is equal to my world tech.
As thought about it Mistress Philips called me.
I have to think about it, learn about this world, to get back to my mine.
As thought about whet to Mistress Philips.

No comments:
Post a Comment