Paul did not think twice about stepping onto the Vintage bus that pulled up at the stop as he waited for work on Monday morning.
Apart from the driver, he was the only person on the bus.
He was not concerned that the bus seemed to be travelling for a long time without stopping.
His Body, mind, and clothes changed with every kilometre the bus did.
When it finally stopped, he stepped off feeling extremely changed, extremely horny, and extremely airheaded.
He had just become another victim of the mysterious and somewhat legendary bus of Change.
The mysterious bus would make an exciting new series! Zoe
ReplyDeleteIt would.
DeletePaul was and ordinaire person, he had to go to work , it was early to early, the only ones here is me and bus driver, probably most are asleep, or getting up, but I had to get there early, maybe it will started to get more crowded , there was something odd about it, Paul didn't know what was wrong, each kilometer , felt different, but was still in the daze state, still half asleep, but the more I got to work, the more different I felt, when he calling last stop all leave the bus, then Petra stood up, she walked to the door and left the bus, oh my what a different dream, she then she raised , her skirts, to check her nylons, if her subtend tabs ( Garder tabs) , and I tightening lower them, Then I walked a few blocks, to the office , Oh I hate these late night, meetings, she thought to herself, I hope I can leave early this time , I might get luck , as she left to the office the odd bus was strangely there then a mist appeared , and when the mist disappeared so was the bus.
ReplyDelete👍👍
Delete